Transforming Lives for Individuals,
Students, and Teachers For Over 10 Years!
Programs for Schools, Districts, Libraries, and Organizations
Our MOSST (Mindful and OHMazing® Strategies for Students and Teachers) program has been implemented for over ten years in private and public schools, districts, libraries, and organizations. It integrates Mindfulness, Movement, Transformative SEL, Spanish, Neuroscience, and Social Justice all in one place so that teachers don’t have to search for new material with each unit.
We have Preschool, Elementary (English and Spanish), and Secondary programs available.
Our daily, on-demand 2-10 minute lessons support students and teachers with stress and anxiety reduction, self-regulation, focus, and learning readiness.
With MOSST, teachers get to “put their masks on first,” including at the following schools and locations.
Yoga Teacher Training:
Special offer: $450
for our next training!
Feel. Connect. Act to Heal. In our Registered Children’s Yoga School, you choose to become an instructor or earn the international RCYT credential! Our YTT program is grounded in cultural appreciation, social justice, multiple languages, original curricula. BIPOC and LGBT+ scholarships available. Our program features:
- ability to select 1 training to become an instructor, or take 5+ (you can customize) to be certified/RCYT
- certificates of hours and course completion, and follow up coaching
- Educational and neuroscience theories
- Research-Informed Mindfulness Techniques
- Trauma-informed offering multiple movement modalities
- Transformative Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)
- Self-Regulation Strategies