- Neurodiverse Learners
June 16, 2023 - June 22, 2023
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Friday, 6/16, 6:30-9:30pmCT (online) Saturday, 6/17, 9am-5:30pmCT (online and in-person option in Houston) Thursday, 6/22, 6:30-9:30pmCT (online)
Dates and Times:
Friday, 6/16, 6:30-9:30pmCT (online)
Saturday, 6/17, 9am-5:30pmCT (online and in-person option in Houston)
Thursday, 6/22, 6:30-9:30pmCT (online)
In this training, participants will learn, discuss, and practice
- Physical and mental health support skills, including mindful self-regulation and stress management, focus, balance, and strengthening
- Strategies for supporting sensory needs
- Tools to help with executive functioning, anxiety, and social interactions
- Research on the intersections of mindfulness, yoga, neuroscience, and diversity, equity, and inclusion
These trainings can be combined with past in-person and on-line Yogiños: Yoga for Youth® courses or future in-person trainings to become eligible to be a certified RCYT. We understand that plans can change after registration. We accept cancellations with reimbursement when requested more than 2 weeks before a training. When the request is within two weeks of the training, the funds may be used for a future training.
Venue: TBA (some in-person and/or live streaming)
Leadership, Foundations, and Yoga in Schools will be in-person at venues listed above and live streaming. Others are TBA.