- Teaching Mindfulness and Meditation
March 3, 2023 - March 9, 2023
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- riday, 3/3, 6:30-9:30pm; Saturday, 3/4, 9am-5:30pm (in-person option in SW Houston); Thursday, 3/9, 6:30-9:30pm
Teaching Mindfulness and Meditation
Friday, 3/3, 6:30-9:30pmCT (online)
Saturday, 3/4, 9am-5:30pmCT (in-person option in SW Houston and Park City, UT)
Thursday, 3/9, 6:30-9:30pmCT (online)
Learn how to teach research-based and trauma-informed mindfulness to youth, teachers, and parents!
Your instructors for this training are Beth Reese, PhD, E-RYT, RCYT, and Randi Jo Greenberg, E-RYT, RCYT. They are both graduates of UCal-Berkeley’s Greater Good Science Center’s two year Mindfulness Meditation Teacher Certification Program.
Trainings come with:
- MOSST 8-weekOn-Demand curriculum (1 level per training)
- Comprehensive e-curriculum manual for each module
- A-Z Pose Guide with variations related to trainings
- Bilingual A-Z Yoga and Mindfulness Cards (downloadable PDF)
- Access to mostly original, bilingual music
- Increased chances for hiring as we expand into libraries and schools
- Join our community of amazing, agents of change in a trauma-informed wellness community
These trainings can be combined with past in-person and on-line Yogiños: Yoga for Youth® courses or future in-person trainings to become eligible to be a certified RCYT. We understand that plans can change after registration. We accept cancellations with reimbursement when requested more than 2 weeks before a training. When the request is within two weeks of the training, the funds may be used for a future training.
Leadership, Foundations, and Yoga in Schools will be in-person at venues listed above and live streaming. Others are TBA.