- Yin and Other
May 5, 2023 - May 11, 2023
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
- Friday, 5/5, 6:30-9:30pm; Saturday, ⅚, 9am-5:30pm (in-person option in SW Houston); Thursday, 5/11, 6:30-9:30pm
Friday, 5/5, 6:30-9:30pm
Saturday, ⅚, 9am-5:30pm (in-person option in SW Houston)
Thursday, 5/11, 6:30-9:30pm
Teaching Yin, Restorative, Nidra and Other Forms of Yoga for Youth
Feel. Connect to your self and others. Act to heal.
Join our Kids Yoga Teacher Training and learn empowering and healing theories and practices to support all youth, teachers, parents, and adults who work with youth. We have found that too often vinyasa (flow) or challenging poses are preferred to teach to youth. At the same time, as youth are increasingly stressed and anxious, we have found that they actually crave and need elements of yoga that are calming, grounding, and restorative.
Yogiños: Yoga for Youth®’s Children’s Yoga Teacher Training Program* is presently offered online via LIVE STREAMING through July 2020! This specialized training is led by our founder, Beth Reese, PhD, E-RYT, RCYT, YACEP, and features Emily Aven, DPT, RYT, RCYT.
Trainings come with:
- MOSST 8-weekOn-Demand curriculum (1 level per training)
- Comprehensive e-curriculum manual for each module
- A-Z Pose Guide with variations related to trainings
- Bilingual A-Z Yoga and Mindfulness Cards (downloadable PDF)
- Access to mostly original, bilingual music
- Increased chances for hiring as we expand into libraries and schools
- Join our community of amazing, agents of change in a trauma-informed wellness community
These trainings can be combined with past in-person and on-line Yogiños: Yoga for Youth® courses or future in-person trainings to become eligible to be a certified RCYT. We understand that plans can change after registration. We accept cancellations with reimbursement when requested more than 2 weeks before a training. When the request is within two weeks of the training, the funds may be used for a future training.
Leadership, Foundations, and Yoga in Schools will be in-person at venues listed above and live streaming. Others are TBA.