MOSST In-Services, Trainings, Workshops, and Presentations include:
- Research-informed self-regulation tools and techniques for teachers and students;
- Fun, engaging, interactive demonstrations, discussions, and activities with Yogiños founder Elizabeth Reese, Ph.D., E-RYT, RCYT, and/or other Yogiños leaders;
- Discussions and activities about team-building, cooperation, anti-bullying, and tolerance;
- Foundational theories and practices for teaching yoga to families and youth of all ages in a variety of settings, especially schools;
- Each program catered to needs of specific groups and some schools count our In-services as CEUs.
- Investment: contact us for pricing and scheduling
- Recommended: My OHMazing® Space Kits and The OHMazing® Way for classrooms and homes (bilingual, award winning educational resource materials)