Since 2008 Yogiños: Yoga for Youth® has worked with school administrators, staff and teachers to integrate our research-based mindful fitness into the regular school day, as well as in after-school enrichment offerings. Parents and school administrators—including Rebecca Connors, former School Director and current Regional Director with Montessori Unlimited— have observed and commented on how behavior management decreases and a more peaceful community increases.
Help your school-based community practice health and wellness inside and out by offering:
- yoga-based mindful movement and fitness as part of your PE program
- select classes or groups of students seeking additional sensory, behavior management and/or socio-emotional assistance
- after-school classes for students
- after-school classes for faculty and staff
- programs at your PTO meetings and school festivals
- MOSST in-service trainings