Yogiños: Yoga for Youth® is a research-based, trilingual, mindfulness and yoga program designed to empower people of all ages to make OHMazing® choices for their bodies, minds and hearts on and off the yoga mat. Yogiños: Yoga for Youth® was founded in 2008 by Elizabeth B. Reese, PhD, E-RYT, RCYT, when she realized that integrating yoga and mindfulness into the lives of her children was benefitting not only her family, but also having an empowering ripple effect on her community.
Yogiños: Yoga for Youth programs include:
- Trainings: designed for parents, educators, instructors, therapists, counselors, and almost anyone who works with kids
- Schools: research-informed in-services and programs for schools preK-12
- Locations: classes for families and kids of all ages both in the U.S. and internationally
- Membership: access to online resources, classes, and activities designed to weave mindfulness into daily lives of families and classrooms
- Licensee/Business: opportunities and support to establish and expand your own kids yoga program
- Products: educational, bilingual, and award-winning products including books, music, activity cards, DVDs, and more